Southern Tanzania Safaris
Southern Tanzania safari are travel packages crafted with accommodation comfort-ability and high end amenities which clients prefer, a mix of elegance and luxury is paramount and this comes in three levels whereby we have mid-range lodges, high end lodges and top-notch luxurious lodges.
We have a wide range of lodges you can chose from depending on your budget, preference in terms and comfort-ability, location either secluded or close to local communities, tranquillity and social amenities. Our sales personnel come in handy to offer guidance so that you can make the appropriate choice.
Amenities in the lodges include swimming pools, conference centers, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, gift shops, sauna’s and spa treatment. Luxury tented camps also lie in this category. Cuisine ranges from a la carte menu, five course meals and buffet. As you un wind you can enjoy assorted wines, hard drinks, local and international bear brands.
Contact us today for a customized southern Tanzania safaris itinerary that can meet your group and individual needs. All our travel are facilitated by a customized 4×4 safari land cruiser jeep. Talk to us and begin the journey to your dream southern Tanzania safari.
Southern Tanzania Safari Packages
Parks & Reserve
Selous Game Reserve is Africa’s largest protected wildlife reserve. Its rivers, hills, and plains are home to roaming elephant populations, the area’s famous wild dogs, and some of the last black rhino left in the region.
The Rufiji River is the largest water catchment locations in the region, and as such, is home to a plethora of varied water and bird life. Along its shores, oppulent hippos sleep languidly in the mud. Crocodiles are also common along the Rufiji’s riverbanks. Accommodation at Rufiji River Camp.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals its dangerous.