Udzungwa Mountain Lodge Safari
Udzungwa mountain lodge safari combines the big game of Mikumi national park with the eastern arc forest, waterfalls and endemic primates of Udzungwa mountains national park.
We have a wide range of lodges you can chose from depending on your budget, preference in terms and comfort-ability, location either secluded or close to local communities, tranquillity and social amenities. Our sales personnel come in handy to offer guidance so that you can make the appropriate choice.
Amenities in the lodges include swimming pools, conference centers, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, gift shops, sauna’s and spa treatment. Luxury tented camps also lie in this category. Cuisine ranges from a la carte menu, five course meals and buffet. As you un wind you can enjoy assorted wines, hard drinks, local and international bear brands.
Contact us today for a customized Udzungwa mountain lodge safari itinerary that can meet your group and individual needs. All our travel are facilitated by a customized 4×4 safari land cruiser jeep. Talk to us and begin the journey to your dream Tanzania holiday.
The tour takes a span of four days spending two nights at mikumi and one night at udzungwa mountain. Accommodation in form of a tented camp and a lodge.
Udzungwa Mountain Lodge Safari Itinerary
Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National Park
A representative from Kenyan epic safaris will meet you at your hotel at Dar es Salaam or pick you up from the airport and after briefing you he or she will introduce you to your safari guide and other members undertaking the udzungwa mountain lodge safari.
You will be driven to Mikumi National park arriving well in time for lunch. On arrival at Vuma Hill Tented Camp you will be assisted to check inn into your respective tents and later on head out for the evening game drive.
Mikumi National Park is nestled between the Uruguru Mountains to the East and the Rift Valley Escarpments to the Southwest. As it is close to the Selous ecosystem and therefore part of it, it benefits from the highest game density of the entire conservation area. Dinner and Over night at Vuma Hill Tented Camp.
- Transport in a custom 4×4 land rover with pop up roof.
- All park entrance fees.
- Fullboard Accommodation.
- Game drives and other activities as described in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Complimentary Bottled water 1 Litre per person per day.
- All government taxes.
Mikumi National Park lies in the South of Tanzania and offers the visitor an amazing natural experience, a unique and special part of the Tanzania safari. With far fewer visitors than the north and a heavy concentration of game, a safari to Mikumi is always rewarding. Accommodation at Vuma Hills Tented Camp.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals its dangerous.