Tsavo East Lodge Safari
Kenyan epic safaris offers the tsavo east lodge safari packages to the biggest park in Kenya. The wildlife tour starts from Mombasa and takes a duration of three days spending two nights in a lodge of choice. The tour can be done in a group(joining safaris) subject to availability or a private tour.
We have a wide range of accommodation you can chose from depending on your budget, preference in terms and comfort-ability, location either secluded or close to local communities, tranquillity and social amenities. Our sales personnel come in handy to offer guidance so that you can make the appropriate choice.
Contact us today for a customized tsavo east lodge safari itinerary that can meet your group and individual needs. All our travel are facilitated by either a customized 4×4 safari van or 4×4 land cruiser jeep. Talk to us and begin the journey to your dream Kenya holiday.
The holiday safari tour may start from Mombasa City, Nyali beach, Malindi beach, Tiwi beach, Mombasa Port, Shanzu beach, Kilifi beach, Galu beach, Bamburi beach, Msambweni beach or Diani beach.
Tsavo East Lodge Safari Itinerary
Mombasa – Tsavo East National Park
Depart your hotel in the wee hours of the morning and drive for 2 hours from Mombasa town to tsavo east buchuma gate. Have breakfast or refreshments then proceed on game viewing en route to the lodge.
Lunch at the lodge and spend the afternoon at leisure probably swimming. Evening game drive searching for the “Red Elephants” including the other members of the big five, dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
- Transport in a custom safari minibus with pop up roof.
- All park entrance fees.
- Fullboard Accommodation.
- Game drives and other activities as described in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Complimentary Bottled water 1 Litre per person per day.
- All government taxes.
Tsavo East National Park
Tsavo East National Park is one of the oldest and largest parks in Kenya covering an area of 11,747 square kilometers. The park is located near the village of Voi in the Taita-Taveta District of Coast Province and is divided into east and west sections by the A109 road and a railway.
The park borders the Chyulu Hills National Park, and the Mkomazi Game Reserve in Tanzania. The climate in this area is warm and dry. One requires a smart card to access the park and the card can be topped up at Voi gate.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals its dangerous.