Kenya Tanzania Lodge Safari
We offer a combo of safari packages that cover Kenya and Tanzania. Kenya Tanzania lodge safari is a unique experience to encounter wildlife in the best parks the region has to offer. The tour begins in Nairobi and ends in Arusha.
We normally use safari vehicles which have pop up roofs ideal for game viewing. Meals are served in buffet style with assorted fruits and desserts. We also cater for special diets [Vegetarian meals]. You can opt for a group joining safari or a private safari.
The thrill of safariing in the East African wilderness is an adventure that should be in every one’s bucket list. Our tours gives you the opportunity to experience first hand the diversity in terms of culture as you socialize with the locals as well as the thrill of game viewing.
Contact us today and embark on a Kenya Tanzania lodge safari of your dreams which is pocket friendly without compromising services like game drives, accommodation and you will also enjoy the services of our experienced driver guides who have enormous knowledge on wildlife as well as different sceneries in the country.
Kenya Tanzania Lodge Safari Itinerary
Nairobi – Mount Kenya
A representative from Kenyan epic safaris will meet you at your hotel or pick you up from the airport and after briefing you on what to expect on your Kenya Tanzania lodge safari; he or she will introduce you to your safari guide. You will be driven to Mount Kenya region of the country arriving the Serena Mountain Lodge in time for lunch.
The unique architecture of Mountain Lodge, with its numerous viewing decks ,balconies and lounges over looking the salt-lick waterhole allow for the pleasure of all night game viewing. You can place a wake up call for a specific spotting of a particular wildlife. Dinner and overnight at the serena mountain lodge.
- Transport in a custom safari minibus & 4×4 land rover with pop up roof.
- All park entrance fees.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- Game drives and other activities as described in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Complimentary Bottled water 1 Litre per person per day.
- All government taxes.
Mount Kenya offers accommodation in form of a tree hotel. Mountain lodge is cool, tranquil and hushed for optimum game-sightings. The open-air viewing-deck looks down on to its own water hole and salt-lick, which attracts numerous herds of elephant and buffalo.
Amenities include Bar with central fireplace and viewing deck, Gift shop and business centre, Bush breakfast, Bush lunch and Dinner at the Rooftop, Massages, facials, pedicures, manicures, Board games and library of African books.
Parks & Reserve
Samburu game reserve is the most popular parks of the northern frontier fauna sanctuaries. The game park occupies an area of 165 km2.
The driving distance from Nairobi is 350 km and 65km from Isiolo town to achers post gate. The park lies on the northen bank of Uaso Nyiro River, the river serves as the only source of water without which the game in the reserve could not survive in the arid country.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals its dangerous.