Cultural Adventure Safari
Undertaking the cultural adventure safari should be one every tourist bucket list. This cultural tour package offers the opportunity to interact with the locals and also learn their way of life.
We will set you up in budget hotels. We can cater for special dietary requirements with advance notice, and there are no additional food charges during the trip.
Contact us today and embark on a cultural adventure safari package which is pocket friendly without compromising services like game drives, accommodation and you will also enjoy the services of our experienced driver guides who have enormous knowledge on wildlife as well as different sceneries in the country.
Cultural Adventure Safari Itinerary
Nairobi – Lake Naivasha
Depart Nairobi early morning and drive to lake Naivaisha with a brief stop at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. On arrival, settle at a hotel or camp. After lunch visit the Hells gate National Park, one of the unique reserves where one can walk or ride a bicycle amid wildlife.
The landscape is beautiful with a Geothermal Power Station. Dinner and night at your hotel.
- Transport in a custom 4×4 safari minibus with pop up roof.
- All park entrance fees & sight seeing fees.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Complimentary Bottled water 1 Litre per person per day.
- All government taxes.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals its dangerous.