Balloon Safari are a fantastic way to experience wildlife viewing from an aerial point or a bird’s view. Kenyan epic safaris has partnered with ballooning operators so as to offer you the ultimate thrill of an African safari.
You will have the opportunity to get close to wildlife from an aerial point covering a long distance while game viewing. The balloon safari will give an added advantage of taking amazing photos from the sky.
The balloon pilot can control the balloon to fly just above treetops, or go several hundred feet off the ground. However, most balloon safaris in Kenya are kept close to the ground to allow photography and a closer view of the animals.
Contact us today for a balloon safari itinerary that can meet your group and individual needs. We will organize pick ups and drop off from your proffered accommodation. Talk to us and begin the journey to your dream Kenya holiday.
Balloon Safari Itinerary
We will be pick you up from your lodge or camp at around 5:00 am and take to the balloon launch site in a luxurious, 4×4 safari land cruiser. The hot air balloon takes off immediately the sun comes out and stays airborne for the next hour.
The balloon is highly maneuverable. It can fly just above treetops so you can see the wildlife below clearly, or rise to a distance for a breathtaking view of the scenery below.
Upon landing in the wildeness you will be served a tantalizing champagne breakfast in a unique setting while game rangers keep watch of wild animals.
You can opt for further game drive in the comfort of our 4×4 safari jeep or you can be tranffered back to your lodge or camp for relaxation.
- Transport in a custom safari jeep with pop up roof.
- Balloon Ride.
- Champagne breakfast.
- Services of an English speaking balloon pilot and driver guide.
- Complimentary Bottled water 1 Litre per person per day.
- All government taxes.
Masai Mara Game Reserve
The world re known masai mara game reserve is a northern extension of the serengeti national park which is located in Tanzania. Masai mara covers an area of 1510km². The masai mara ecosystem is composed of rivers i.e talek river and mara river which are the main water supply for the ecosystem.
The mara river is a huddle to the wildebeest migration as the wildebeests have to cross the river from serengeti most of them perishing in the jaws of crocodiles and big cats. The western part of masai mara lies the siria escarpment, loita plains and the rest is the masai pastoral land.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals its dangerous.